Midland Refineries Co. announces purchasing tender for materials stated below:
REQ.NO: 3572 / 2011
DESCRIPTION: HYDROGEN PRODUCTION UNIT 4000 NM3/H WITH ANCILLARIES
QTY: 1 NO
PRICE/ ID DINAR: 1 500 000
1- THE REQ. TO BE SOLD IN IRAQI DINAR, UN RETURNABLE.
2- WE PREFER PRICES IN US DOLLAR AND CIP BAGHDAD (DAURA REFINERY ) AND NOT ACCEPTABLE BY LOCAL CURRENCY FOR FOREIGN REQ.
3- CLOSED (TECHNICAL & COMMERCIAL ) OFFERS TO BE SUBMITTED SEPARATELY BY (DHL) & ALL THE OFFERS THAT SEND BY E-MAIL WILL BE REFUSED.
– ALL PAGES OF TECHNICAL & COMMERCIAL OFFER SHOULD NUMBERED WITH ATTACHMENT
4- ALL DOCUMENTS (PROFILE) AND SIMILAR CONTRACTS WHICH THEY ACHIEVED ISSUED BY GOVERNMENTAL CONTRACTS MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE PURCHASING THE REQ. OR THE OFFERS OTHERWISE THE OFFER WILL BE REFUSED
5- TERMS OF PAYMENT IS BY IRREVOCABLE & UN CONFIRMED LETTER OF CREDIT TO BE PAID 100% AFTER THE RECEIPT OF GOODS IN BAGHDAD COMPLETE AND AS ORDER.
6- AN UNCONDITIONAL PERFORMANCE BOND OF 5% OF TOTAL AMOUNT OF THE L/C TO BE SUBMITTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS FROM THE DATE OF THIS ORDER IN FAVOUR OF (MIDLAND REFINERIES CO.) TO BE RELEASED AFTER THE RECEIPT OF GOODS COMPLETE AND AS ORDERED.
7- THE TOTAL VALUE DELAY PENALTY SHOULD BE APPLIED AND NOT EXCEED 10%
8- THE BID BOND SHOULD BE SUBMITTED 1% FROM THE TOTAL VALUE OF YOUR OFFER (COMMERCIAL OFFER) AS LETTER OF GUARANTEE OR CERTIFIED CHEQUE OR BANK GUARANTEE ISSUED FROM (TRADE BANK OF IRAQ, DAR ESSALAAM INVESTMENT, ALA ATIMAN, BYBLOS, ISLAMIC BILAD, MIDDLE EAST, ASHUR INTERNATIONAL BANK FOR INVESTMENT) AND RELEASED IMMEDIATELY IN CASE THE REQUEST IS NOT AWARDED TO THE COMPANY.
– THE CHEQUE & THE BANK GUARANTEE THAT ISSUED FROM AL WARKA BANK ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE
9- THE COMPANY MUST SUBMIT ACOVENANT ENCLOSED WITH THE TECHNICAL OFFER THAT THEY HAVE SUBMITTED ABID BOND WITH COMMERCIAL OFFER AND (WITHOUT STATING THE AMOUNT OF THE BID BOND) OTHERWISE THE OFFER SHOULD BE NEGLECTED 10- 3% OF TOTAL VALUE OF THE PURCHASE ORDER FOR IRAQI COMPANIES ALSO IN CASE THE PAYMENT OF PAYABLE IN IRAQI DINAR TO BE DEDUCTED AS TAXES AND RETURN THROUGH TAXES OFFICE
11- 0.002 STAMP DUTY SHOULD BE DEDUCTED.
12- ORIGIN CERTIFICATE & COMMERCIAL INVOICES SHOULD BE APPROVED BY IRAQI EMBASSY/COMMERCIAL ATTACHED IN COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
13- ALL OFFERS AND CORRESPONDENCES SHOULD BE CLEARLY SIGNED BY GENERAL MANAGER OR WHOM ARE OFFICIALLY EMPOWERED VIA POWER OF ATTORNEY OTHERWISE THE OFFERS SHOULD BE NEGLECTED
14- CLOSING DATE IS- 17 / 5 /2011 TILL (1) O, CLOCK (AFTER NOON)
NOTE: YOU CAN FIND THE CONDITIONS OF SUBMITTING OFFER ON
WEBSITE: www.oil.gov.iq OR www.dauramrc.com
SAAD NOORI MOHAMMED
REQ. NO. :- 3572/2011
MIDLAND REFINERIES COMPANY (MRC) TENDER DOCUMENTS FOR HYDROGEN PRODUCTION UNIT 4000 NM3/H WITH ANCILLARIES AT DAURA REFINERY IN BAGHDAD
* The closing date of this tender shall be the end of the working day / / proposals received later than closing date shall be neglected .
* The bidder is requested to submit :
• One copy of the commercial offer
• Three copies of the technical offer
* Bidder shall present a bid bond amounting to 1 % of total value of bid , the said bid bond shall accompany the commercial, failure to achieve that shall subject the offer to refusal in accordance with the ordinances mandated by MOO.
* Bidders are requested to pay the sum of one and a half million Iraqi dinars as a participation fee without which the offer cannot assume full legality as mandated by the bylaws and ordinances of MOO.
* Quoted prices are anticipated to be final and require no further amendments once submitted.
* Participating company prequalification’s and bank surety are mandatory and shall include at least the following information :
a- Company profile
b-Reference list of customers and works performed with the relevant dates and places .
c- Annual report or financial statement of the company .
d- Bank surety
* Taxes, insurance and levies outside Iraq are borne by the contractor.
* The bidder shall present all the company’s registration papers from the relevant authorizing bodies besides the authentications and registrations mandated by Iraqi law from the Iraqi embassy in the country of origin foreign ministry, and ministry of commerce inside Iraq .
* All correspondence shall be directed to :
Midland refineries Company.(G.CO)
P.O BOX 2075
TEL 009641 7750300
FAX 009641 7751096
E-MAIL : email@example.com
ATT: General Manager
Engineering Dept. Manager
* Offers shall be handed over to the general manager secretary office against a written confirmation of submission by authorized couriers only.
* Bidding prices shall be in US dollars only.
* All material and equipment delivery shall be CIP Baghdad.
* Applicants for this inquiry are anticipated to be highly credible companies of firm standing with a long experience in the field of manufacturing of similar facilities.
Midland Refineries Company (MRC) , intends to construct at its Daura RefinerySite a new 4000NM3/H Hydrogen Production Unit with ancillaries (50 cubic meters Hydrogen storage tank at 100 kg/cm2g working pressure with filling compressors working and standby each capable of filling the storage tank within 24 hrs) the unit and its ancillaries are meant to be modular to minimize the site construction activities and therefore minimizing the time of delivery.
The venture is an LSTK one so all costs shall be embodied to avoid any further dispute with those respects , OSBL piping shall be designed , procured and constructed by the contractor and shall be therefore part of the venture which has to be taken in to account accordingly.
Bidders are requested to offer breakdown prices for the scope of :
1- Engineering Design and Licensing if any.
2- Procurement and supply of Equipment and Materials CIP/Baghdad
3- Field Construction And Erection Works
4- Supervision of civil works (Civil works shall be carried out by the owner, civil design and supervision shall be the responsibility of the contractor)
5- Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and start up activities.
6- Third Party inspection (site and field)
7- Specific training of Daura Refinery personnel.
Equipment included in the scope of supply shall be quoted on unit basis price for main equipment . It is anticipated that the bidder shall include in his design new commercially proven technological advances aiming at optimized design including but not limited to energy integration ,reliability studies and implementation, flexibility and HSE issue. The bidder shall point out the advantages of the chosen technologies and any aspect of design superiority lest they should not be given the merit they deserve with those respects.
Click here to go directly to the Oil Ministry PDF File of this tender